IMPORTANT GRADUATION REMINDERS
- Seniors, your college (including community college) needs your final transcript. To make that happen, fill out the green form and give to Ms. Brooks before the end of school.
- If you’re not walking during graduation, let Ms. Brooks know.
All graduating Seniors and Junior Marshals meet in Main Lobby Area, Dean Smith Center, Friday, June 12th, at 1:30 PM. Dress comfortably. The rehearsal should last until approximately 3:00 PM.
- Seniors Meet in Lobby, Saturday, June 13th, at 4:00 PM, Dean Smith Center, Ms. Lopez and Ms. Duamine, and other CHS staff will be there to assist you in getting lined up. See Mr. Turner if you have an issue or an emergency.
- Dress like you’re going for a professional Interview
DO Wear: Button up shirts, dark slacks, dresses, or skirts, and dress shoes
DON’T Wear: Flip flops, jeans, short pants, flashy sneakers, too HIGH heels (someone stumbles every year), shawls, sorority garb, honor society cords, or decorated hats (CHCCS Policy)
Cell Phones can be hidden in pocket, but must be turned OFF during ceremony.
- Behavior Expectations: NO BEACH BALLS, SILLY STRING, GUM, Balloons – otherwise Senior Class will have to pay Dean Center fines for cleanup.
- Special Seating and Handicapped Parking at the Smith Center:
Smith Center Staff will be available to direct guests to special parking lot. Guests will be transported via golf carts to Smith Center where the elevators are located. The elevator will take guests to downstairs seating. We recommend getting to the Center close to 4:30pm or so, to get special seating arrangements.